Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@saturnzoon sorry to hear about your struggles. May be talk it over with support worker or family ? Or call lifeline ?

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Just had dinner. It's so hard to cope with a crazy mum

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe go to pictures once a week or something to get out of house or go swimming at pool all warm @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, sometimes just have to learn to be stronger to manage her. She is a sick , unwell,woman. She and my father bullied me into.MI. But now she is old. I can't walk out on her or kick her out. Please pray for.me

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. it's not walking out, its a few hours a week to have a break for yourself @Meowmy  ? just a suggestion.  Okay I will pray for you Meowmy.

@TAB thanks for prayers tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

dont have to thank anyone for anything @Meowmy 

just try and be selfish maybe.

and if thinking is not getting a Solution, should Stop It, as its just Worrying .. not much you can do , well except say , Mum, am going to shop for packet of cigarettes and never come back ..lolo

..I get the mad old parent thing. father ranting over nothing in middle of night standing in my room , I nearly hit him. just out of control. or going back to see him on visit after had to run away to motel to get away then hes still not happy not happy if leave, goes mental if come back . so theres me hanging onto front door from outside til he gave up as he wanted to yell at me for breaking one of his rules ha ha ha ha lol  then i left of course ha ha at least he could get least word ha ha

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get a nice evening. Feeling a bit better. Going to stretch a bit

TAB
Senior Contributor

I need to clear some space in the is dump to do stretches @Meowmy 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance