Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Meet the Peer support workers

Night @amber22 

just logged in and saw your message. How did it go yesterday? Did you get to your appointment okay? X

maybe a blessing in disguise @Shaz51? Everyone needs a relaxing time. What did you do to relax?

Ha ha @Former-Member 

We Watched TV in the aicon while Mr shaz watched your tubes on his phone 

And I played " words with friends " on my phone 

I haven’t played that for ages @Shaz51. i’m disappointed that no one in my house likes play scrabble with me any more 😢

Awww @Former-Member 

My husband does not like playing any games 

I grew up playing scrabble,  canasta, monopoly,  ect 

How about you and @tyme 

Canasta!! All the childhood memories 😁

I love games, yet I am surprisingly not competitive. I just like having to think about things, I like a good mental challenge. 

I'm over playing computer games @Shaz51 - spent my childhood wasting time on computer games. Hours... to the point that I didn't sleep, eat or even use the toilet!

Other games I played were mastermind, uno, jenga, operation, pictionary....

I didn't like Monopoly - took too long to finish.

Hey @Shaz51 

Sorry for the long delay, I'm unfortunately not on the forums as often as I'd like to be!

My birthday is on January 17th, thanks for asking! 😄

Hey @Former-Member ❤️

I'm going well - taking it slow today as I feel like listening to my body today. 

I did get to my appointment okay, thanks for checking in. I get very anxious about the doctors and anything medical related so it was a big win for me afterwards. 

How are you going today? 🙂

Warm regards,

Amber22

Hey @amber22 

Embrace the wins! 

Isn’t it funny how much better we feel when we actually listen to our bodies. I had a conversation with someone earlier today, and we spoke about eating habits. I have been lucky over the last few years to have the flexibility with work and my day-to-day routines that I can eat when I’m hungry. I remember working at other places and having a scheduled lunch break, and I always overate or under ate depending on when it was scheduled. Needless to say, listening to my body and eating when I’m actually hungry, has really stabilised a lot of my eating habits (better food) and boosted my immunity and overall well-being. Sometimes our bodies are a little bit tricky in letting us know what they need when there’s a lot going on, but if you’re in the right mind frame and space to listen to it and follow its direction, it can make a world of difference overall. 

My day has been good, it has been sunny here for days now, but rainy and cold today. I have taken it on board though, because I feel for all the people who have been affected by constant rain and floods. Plus, because it hasn’t rained here for a little while, it had that nice fresh smell and not that yucky, damp smell that happens when it doesn’t stop. 

How has the rest of your day been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance