Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Bunting for your place this year @Smc.

images (43).jpeg

Well done @Smc the Christmas cake and puddings always used to be the coveted prize at our shows cooking competition, always a lot of entries too. 

Yes @Janiee I'm sure @Smc can be very proud of herself, for her Christmas pudding & cake.

Adge

Lol oops sorry @Adge, I'm on my phone and pressed the wrong name...blonde moment...:face_with_rolling_eyes:😜

I have Blonde moments or even seniors moments all the time @Janiee

I'm not even blonde, & only slightly senior...

Adge

Lol me too, i seem to be having more and more of them @Adge

Hello @Smc , how are you tonight Heart

Hi @Shaz51. Tired. Still recovering from our big day yesterday, and spent most of today out. (Church, then driving a friend of our Younger Daughter back to a rendezvous with her mum. They live 100+ ks from us, so we settled on a halfway meet up point.)

And edgy. Older Daughter's going in for a psych clinic stay on Tuesday down in the city, and we'll be driving her there. So you'll probably hear about that in my usual spot at some stage... but not tonight. It can wait until I've got the energy for it.

Aww how cute @Shaz51

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance