Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Former-Member, love lavender. It's got a reputation for being relaxing. Bonus that it can also taste good. (Or horrible if you use the wrong sort... the one in this photo tastes like camphor, so I assume it's not what they put into their fancy chocolates!)

lavender-fudge-58ae00d63df78c345b172131.jpg

Cuppa to go with it.

images.jpg

happy birthday @Determined 

birthday 3.jpg

Cheese-board1.jpg

@Smc@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Sophie1@greenpea@Appleblossom@Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning , @Former-Member 

hugs and hugs @Former-Member Heart

Hey @Shaz51 

Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday @Determined  Hope it goes well.

Smiley Happy

heyyy my @Appleblossom , hope your day has been ok my friend xxxx

Had fun making an interesting meal out of son's smoked hoki. It is him seeing me using up the fridge ingredients.  Added can coconut cream to fish and made separate HUGE bok choy based stir fry. It was yum.

@Shaz51 

Heart

Cooking was never my strong point when I was young. Too many other things to do.  Good to enjoy it these days.

Smiley Happy

well done with the cooking @Appleblossom 

yes my husband like the meat and 3 veges 

i like trying differnet things but i would have to eat them myself 

@Shaz51 

My ex llked Indian and hot ... just eating anything eating out.

Lucky my son liked today's experimental offering.

@Appleblossom, I love doing "clear out the fridge" dinners. They're generally really tasty, and I hate wasting food so I feel pretty satisfied when I've been able to turn whatever oddments are there into a yummy meal. 🙂

Was going to make soup tonight, but I'm tired, so I've revised it to frozen spring rolls and potato gems. I'll do some baked sweet potato and onion too, so that there's something vaguely like "real" food on our plates.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance