Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@greenpea it has taken an hour for me to type this response. Constant interruptions.

I was ok-ish, now I have a headache.

People in the outside world. I find it difficult to deal with them.

What about you Pea, how you doing?

G

@StuF played that, right after " tipping point " .....channel 7. 

Cool .....

@TAB @Glisten @MountainMan @greenpea @ChouxieChou @Shaz51 @Oakfield @Tilz @Adge 

@Jynx @tyme @PizzaMondo 

um ...... I am wonderin if I can get a bit o support .... My mum just sent me a love heart which means I should contact her but am tired of her lies and just want to live my fairly meaningless but comfortable life but I still feel how easy it is to get hooked in......if I write about it I feel stronger. I still feel this ( iv been contacted iv been contacted wow maybe she really does love me 💖?? It's very easy to get sucked in. Old habits die hard .....

@Glisten  i used to and sometimes do still get triggered by peoples meaness or aggression ... i try to filter my life so it doesnt affect me like when i am feeling down i remember that we are tiny, insignificant beings on a blue marble in space and that makes me feel  better again.

@PeppyPatti  PeppyPatti i used to have a toxic fathe3r but he died and it was a blessing.xx

try and ignore it  I think @PeppyPatti 

@greenpea @PeppyPatti 

BAHAHA 😂 I had forgotten how funny Introduce Yourself was. One of FNM’s finest.

Thank you @StuF that put a big smile on my face.

@PeppyPatti it's okay to have that sense of hopefulness still hun - in fact I'd say holding onto the ability to look for glimmers of hope like that is an important skill to have, so don't lose it! Even if the hope is false, that desire to try to see the best in people is a good quality. 

That being said, your sense of internal safety is also priority numero uno! So it's good you're also being realistic and recognising that you are getting sucked in via those old habits. You do not owe your time and energy to anyone, family or not. 

Glad you decided to talk it through with us here first hun! I know you will make the best choice for what you're needing right now 💜

@greenpea Oh my stars! I usually say to people:

We are talking primates. On a rock. Hurtling through space.
You are the only person who has ever said something similar to me.

You are my people 💞

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance