Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

very good re machine @PeppyPatti  enjoy.

cold and wanting to go back to bed again here

I'm pretty well thanks @PeppyPatti !

You?

Well done on the sewing machine. You'll get great use out of it

@PeppyPatti looking forward to seeing what you make on your new sewing 🧵 machine G

First of 3 songs performed by Arthur Lee and Love in 2003. This song and "You Set The Scene" are from a US presentation of "Later.. with Jools Holland" on the Ovation Network. The "Love - The Forever Changes Concert" Snapper Music dvd of the January 15th, 2003 performance at the Royal Albert Hall

I am so sorry I have been such an obtuse piece of shit. I’m rewatching The Decline of Western Civilization:part 3. 
I was so invested in the decline, counting on it. I’m in my decline. But Jinkees, I’m indestructible. What’s next. Anyone metal or punk maybe want to help out with an after school or no school blak metal, blak punk club for indigenous kids, disenfranchised white, migrant kids? It’s like a literacy project. You can say the worst thing you ever thought in a metal song. You can say something for everyone to hear in a punk song. Music and literacy meet on the same street. What do you think? 

@ChouxieChou @Glisten @StuF @TAB @greenpea @TAB @ENKELI 

No you’re not. You just have a lot on your mind but you’re creative and graceful. Can you sleep well tonight? It’s a bit chilly here in Perth Ive got the small little heater on and wrapped up in one of my quilts. 

I learned this sentence from @Appleblossom  it is to be gentle. Took me a while to understand that and now I can suggest it to you from Apple herself…….

IMG_2107.jpeg

The kid jail, my champion run at teaching kiddies to read. I want to start rock n roll high school in Perth. I can’t sleep on it. I know we have the brains and the heart and the ability. I’m shit hot at asking people for stuff. Are you with me? 

Hey @Glisten 

My poor ol’ ex-husband came over for dinner tonight and he’s quite manic tonight but he’s on his medication again which is wonderful. 

Have you moved? I’de have energy to do a couple of hours of scrubbing over there but. Tomorrow Ill be beginning to sew, yay….

@StuF 

IMG_2032.png

I have 2 guitars one amp. 

Is this not the worst song you ever heard Elton? Well, I didn't think so when I wrote it! :o))) I love this
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance