Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@tyme I think school holidays for us here and @Zoe7 line up, most kids went back here mondsy
also WHAT THE HELL ITS FRIGGEN COLD
🥶
❄️

Your body climatised to humidity and heat lol @ArraDreaming 

And today, was particularly cold @

Hope you are all okay.

its freezing we got the heater going, @tyme I need to go out soon I think I will need a puffer jacket

Yes on school holidays @tyme @ArraDreaming but have been too sick to do anything. Think I am through the worst of it now though so hopefully will begin to improve over the next few days. Made a 'home' for myself on the couch with lots of fur baby snuggles - so it isn't all bad.

I have 3 1/2 weeks before I am back to work ...with a short trip to Sydney in a couple of weeks. Took some extra time off for the trip (which has been in the works for nearly 2 years). I can't get excited about it just yet - need to get better first 👍

I hope you feel better soon @Zoe7 . I'm glad you have a few weeks yet.

Our kids in Vic were back to school since Monday this week.

I'm so glad the kids are back. My nephew and nieces were getting out of hand without the school routine.

Please look after yourself @Zoe7 and give us a yell if you need anything.

Yes ours went back Monday but we just go back today so had some extra days @tyme @Zoe7

Thanks @tyme Just need time to get better. I have not been well for weeks and it certainly hit hard as soon as I stopped (finished the term). My MH has not been great either but hoping that improves also as my physical health does. Thinking I may need a med adjustment as I have been on the same ones/dosages for several years. I am see my pdoc next week so will discuss that with her then and see what she says.

I can imagine you needing a break from the kids Hon. You are such an amazing aunt to those kids but I have no doubt after school holidays you would also need a break.

Would be an adjustment coming back to colder weather @ArraDreaming I have my heater on also 👍

it’s freezing but we are out of fire wood @Zoe7 so the normal heaters will do

I have a heat pump @ArraDreaming so it adjusts to the outside temp and turns off when it is the designated temp. I do have it turned up a bit more today though. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance