Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Good night @outlander Meds taken and getting very sleepy.

I hope you get some sleep tonight hun

@Sans911I hope you are ok/okish. You have been in my thoughts hun.

Lots of hugs and Heart to you both.

Goodnight @Snowie thanks for keeping me company 💕💕

Yeah I'm okish @outlander. I saw you chatting to @Snowie so I let you be.

Goodnight @Snowie. Sleep well hun. Xx

@Sans911 💜
How has your day been?
Okish-is there anything you want to talk about? More then happy to listen

My day has been alright @outlander. I slept in two big chunks, which was bad for assignment but good for me.

Nothing really to talk about hun. I'm just the same as I've been recently. Mr A is curled up against my leg and Jasper is at the bottom of the bed.

Sounds like you needed that sleep @Sans911 hopefuly youll be able to do some more of your assignment tomorrow...

Thats ok at least your not worse. Always here for you though whenever you want or nees.

Aw cuties. When they are up next can you give them a pat for me? Is jasper using his new bed you brought him?

Mr A is up against my thigh so I can reach him. His fur is so deep and soft. Often when I pet him or say his name his tail twitches, but he has it curled under his paws atm.

No @outlander. Jasper hasn't yet used his new bed, so I've put it away for now. But Mr A has gone back to sleeping in his bed. Jasper likes his blanket

Oh he sounds warm and fluffy @Sans911 i love that his tail twitches. How cute.

As lond as their happy where they sleep and are comfy i guess thatas what matters hey

Goodnight sis. Im heading to bed in hopes of some sleep. Hope you can get ome sleep too @Sans911 💜

Goodnight also @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Former-Member and all passing through ❤

Goodnight lil Sis @outlander. Sleep well. 💜❤️💜❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance