Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

I think the pdocs do put a lot of ??? re: diagnosis unless things are really clear @Shaz51  especially in relation to late onset patients.  

hello @BryanaCamp  Heart

the last few days have been crazy @Former-Member ,  @outlander , @Owlunar , @Determined , @Ali11 , @Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51 

The last few days have been weird - for most of us - 3 public holidays in week is enough

and you have your Mum and her helpers and Mr Shaz as well - 

This has to be intense

Dec

sure is my mum @Owlunar 

wednesday afternoon we had off as I was unwell

thursday afternoon mr shaz and I fell asleep after lunch -- so no work for the afternoon , mr shaz was upset when he woke up

so we are going to work tomorrow -- saturday

I had a very restless night sleep last night with lots of pains Smiley Sad

sooo tired now

then we are one step forward and 2 steps back as  we need a new fuel tank for the rideon and now we need new belts for the rideon --- arrggggg

: @Former-Member , @Determined@outlander , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member 

Oh dear @Shaz51  more pain and more mower repairs. Life rarely runs smooth.

That is a busy week @Shaz51! Hope you're feeling better, maybe the thursday nap was needed? 

thrusday nap was needed @Ali11  but then mr shaz blamed me for being soo slack about not working Smiley Sad

no not feeling good tonight but fingers crossed for some sleep @Former-Member , @Owlunar , @Determined , @Former-Member 

OOooooohhhhh @Shaz51 

Mr Shaz went crook at you for not working - and he napped too - aw - bad boy!!

He does like to pick fights - at least that sounds as if he's picking a fight to me

That is so hard for you

Dec

ha ha yep @Owlunar , but I take no notice of him

he will not go and do the jobs himself -- he wants me to be with him -- because he says nothing goes wrong when I am with him Smiley LOL

Oh dear @Shaz51 

Nothing goes wrong when you are with him?????

How does that work?

Actually my ex-h would doing chores in a slap-happy sort of way - I understand - this was so I would't ask him again but I did - 

I used to threaten him with spitting in his gravy if he didn't put the vegies in with the roast when the alarm went off on Saturday afternoon - when I took a nap. It was so long ago I can't remember if I ever did - perhaps he remembered that - maybe the vegies always went in with the roast.  

It has to be hard if you are accused of falling back on the job when he won't do anything without you. It that what they call passive-aggression

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance