Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

no @Anastasia , i let him be for the afternoon 

he is a lot better today 

only had cleaning mum's place today , soo no work 

morning tea with mum 

resting this afternoon , should to doing something 

Hi @Shaz51 

I am so glad he is a lot better today. You really are Wonder Woman, cleanng is work, just not the paid type. I amsure your Mum appreciates you doing it x 

You deserve to rest this afternoon , perhaps join @outlander for a cuppa in Re: not coping xox

Hello and thank you all for all of your tags over the past two days. I have appreciated each and every one of them xxx I'm sorry I haven't responded to you other than a hit of the support button. We are home now after our road trip and we had a really lovely time. Wish I could share photos but never mind. I took you all along in spirit ❤️💜💙

@Shaz51 @NatureLover @Maggie @greenpea @Former-Member @Lee82 @Zoe7 @Eve7 @outlander @Snowie @Fluttershy1 @eth @DJMasters @TAB @Appleblossom @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @Emelia8 @Former-Member@Krishna @Lilly6 @BPDSurvivor @Flying_Hams  @WIP 

I'm sorry if I missed tagging you, I do care and it's not intentional I'm just a bit fuzzy in the brain after the long drive. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend 🤗

Im so so glad you had a good time @Anastasia thats great to hear. Sounds like u might need abit of a rest to recover from that long drive though

Yes. I just wanted to send my love in here and shortly l will sit down to do some diamond painting and watch a movie. My boy has decided to go with his brother to his friends place. I'm a bit stressed as it's an hour away and he drove for most of the 3 hour drive today @outlander . Keeping my mind busy will keep my anxiety at bay (hopefully)

Hopefully he gets there alright. Some people though cope really well with the long drives and things. @Anastasia u could always ask him to send you a text when he arrives. Mum makes me do that sometimes when i have a to travel quite far.

Yes I did ask him to do that 🙂

@outlander he remembers most of the time but then gets lots in the moment sometimes and forgets.

I feel for him with me breathing down his neck, it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only mum doing it xxx

Thats good @Anastasia no theres heaps of parents that do the same thing.

👋 ..... like me @Anastasia @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance