Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

I'm thinking of you too @Anastasia - hope you are okay.

I don’t know if you ever get these notifications @Anastasia, I hope you do. Still often think of you, wonder how you are doing? How your boy is? How your business is going? 

I hope that your life is full and you are flourishing and that is why you haven’t been around. 

I will leave many squishy hugs here for you 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@Anastasia  I still think of you—as do many others here it seems—and I hope you’re well 💙

listening to your song, made me think of you

hello @Anastasia 😀💛

soo lovely to see you here 

how are you 

@pancakes , @Bow , @Eve7 

Oh my special souls here. My heart is full reading all of your beautiful messages. Thank you!!!

My business is going really well, I'm almost at the point where I can have a couple of days off each week!!! Knocking back work and being choosy compared to last year.

My boy is still on the roller coaster, a nightmare at the moment. I'm concerned and at a loss at present. I wish I had a magic wand.

I think of you all and continue to send wishes to my friend the Universe for good things for each of you ☺️

Gosh struggling with the new (to me) format...

Difficulty to tag sorry 😔

@Shaz51 @pancakes @Bow @tyme @Eve7 @@emelia8 @@naturelover everyone xxx

Awwww @Anastasia ! We've missed you soooooo much! So good to see you!

Hey @Anastasia  it is so good to see your love popping up all over the forums.

Great news about your business..you’re a superstar! Not so great about your boy but sending hope and happiness to you and your family.

💜🌸💜

I am so happy to log on here and see you’ve checked in. Miss chatting with you and glad to see youve found success with work. I hope your son finds some good days soon, painful to know he is still struggling ❤️❤️ 

I still think about you @Anastasia and miss you. Such a kind person and it radiated through this forum. Concerned that I can’t tag emelia and hoping she is doing well and Thats why she isnt here

thinking of you @Anastasia keeping you in my thoughts and hoping your as ok as you cna be Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance