Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Lots of love and a bucket load of prayers @Anastasia 

Just one day at a time and treasure every moment 

💖🙏🤗🙏💖

Well done to you and your mum for achieving your dads wish to be home for his final days. @Anastasia  This will be a difficult time for all of you in many respects. But I hope the knowledge you are doing this for your Dad, will make things a little easier. I feel sure he knows and appreciates the sacrifices you and your mum are making in order for him to see out his days at home. Really pleased you have daily in home nursing care. Try to make the time to actually enjoy being with your dad. Say what needs to be said, do what needs to be done ... and no regrets  🌷

My heart is breaking a little too, for you and your mum. 💔😢

Hello @Anastasia 

All the thoughts that have already been offered are also supported and offered by me accompanied by prayers and very special consideration for you and your family.

With Love and Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Hi @Anastasia 

I read that you have a very anxious day today with taking your Mum shopping, bringing your Dad home, plus work. So much on your plate 😞

Am sending wishes that it all works out OK today and that you can take it hour by hour and get through without too much stress. 

@Anastasia wrote:

Thank you dear @NatureLover 💚🌄

How are you, are you ok?

I'm OK thanks, I think my constant SAD has finally pissed off! 

I'm sorry that you're still not sleeping 😞 

Sending hugs and much 💚 and

youRe: Trying to stay Sane

Thank you, your wishes worked, Dads home and day was "uneventful @NatureLover 🙏

Yay that the SAD is gone, haha love the sentiments 😃

Pooped just a quick pop in x

I’m sorry reading about your dad @Anastasia 

Thinking of you at this very hard and emotional time 

hugs to you snd your mum 

prayers  for your dad 

🙏♥️ Xxxooo

Sending you lots of tender hugs my sister xoxo @Anastasia ❤❤❤❤

Dad's finally comfortable and sleeping, a massive day...

Now to attempt to stop my thoughts long enough to fall asleep whilst I have the opportunity. 

@Anastasia 🤗 💙

Good morning @Anastasia . 

Really happy that you managed to get your Dad home yesterday. A place he wants to be and which his family probably need him to be. Its a huge undertaking by you and your Mum to care for him in his final days, but its the right call.  Yes I expect yesterday was a huge day for all of you.  With more huge days still to come most likely.  At least now, your Dad is amongst his loved ones.

Did you manage to get some sleep overnight?  I think I read that you and your Mum were doing shifts, which I guess is through the night as well.  Hope it all went as well as possible.

My thoughts and love are with you and your family throughout the upcoming 'rite of passage' for your Dad. 💔

I know it may seem impossible right now, but please try to take a little time for yourself each day. Its really important.

Waves to @pancakes 👋

Emelia 🤗💞

Emelia8_0-1643057594390.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance