Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Mary
New Contributor

Living with a partner with PTSD ... Think I am going crazy myself

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Living with a partner with PTSD ... Think I am going crazy myself

Hi Mary, welcome to the forums.  How long have you and your partner been together?  

I have a partner with ptsd too, and I understand your feelings! There are days when the whole world seems like it it is upside down, and other days when it is "normal" so yrs, you do feel like you are going mad!

Hi Mary,

Sounds like you are quite stressed out. There are various support organisaitons that may be able to help you, can you tell me which state you are in and I can see if I can give you the details of any organisations that could help.

Hobbit.

Hi I am aware of the various support places available in adelaide ... Which are few and not readily available for "carers" just would like to chat when I can to someone who knows how i feel

Hi Mary,

Absolutely understandable. This is what these forums are for. Whenever you feel like a chat to someone, please drop us a line, we would all love to know how you are going, and are more than happy to chat to you whenever you feel like it.

Hobbit.

Hi @Mary 

I'm not sure if you've had the opportunity to look around at other discussions, but you may be interested in this discussion. There are a few other members who also care for someone with PTSD

I hope you're doing well.

Nik

Hi Mary,

Just thought I'd send a quick note to see how you are doing.

Hobbit.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance