Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Caring4Corny

Would you look at this little guy...Would you look at this little guy...

Former-Member
Not applicable

On my way with some puppies for you @Corny .

images (6).jpeg

Golden retriever puppy.jpgThank you @Former-Member I had a Goldie when I was young, he looked a little like this and we were the greatest pals...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Perhaps one day @Corny as part of your self care plan you might be on a position to get yourself a companion dog. 

I cannot imagine not having a dog for Mr Darcy. 

I would love that so much @Former-Member you have no idea the heart pangs I have!!!!

And it would be great for my MH, dogs are the best....but I can't in the apartment I am living in and also $$$$$.....tight budget with my medical bills, can't justify running a car either when I sat down and did the figures.....but forces me to walk a lot which is a good thing.

But I have chosen his name, the first part of his name isn't allowed on here for obvious reasons but it rhymes with spade and the first letter is 'B'.

%lade Mason.

Mr %lade Mason when being called in the waiting room at the vets for his checkups.

Has a super hero ring to it don't you think?!

CornySmiley WinkSmiley WinkHeart

It would be mean having a large dog in the city @Former-Member but I could cross pollinate a Goldie with a mini poodle and get a snuggly, squashed version...

In my puppy fantasies I imagine Mr B@@$e Mason to look a little like this....

BMason.jpg

awwwww @Former-Member Heart

hello @Corny , @Maggie , @outlander 

Former-Member
Not applicable

We all need dreams @Corny , good things do happen.

They do @Former-Member, they do. I can just see him now enjoying Halloween with the kids, wearing a little cape going from house to house and being their guard dog, and in time a local celebrity. I want to get a dog at a time when I can give them a great life and not be in hospital a third of the year Smiley Sad  ... until then I will have my sibs puppy to play with in 6 months time Smiley Wink

Corny 

I haven't had a post go to the death star in a while @nashy pear.... I was a little irritable yesterday wasn't I. I am sorry, but I am human and some people are really really annoying. I do cause offence, I know this to be true, but sometimes I just say what I am thinking. I am locked up you know. 

My beautiful psychologist that I worked with for years would see this behaviour as a win, and my doc knows I mean well even if it comes out a little rough around the edges in the online world occasionally. I really am a softly spoke person, but that is because I have excellent hearing. Gold star for hearing. Gold star for eye sight. I speak softly because it is booming in my head as a result of my excellent hearing and I have to tell many people on the telephone to calm the hell down! 

I know you don't know me but these are all steps in the right direction. I can say to someone, "you are not the boss of me", and really believe it now. This is a miracle, I say it to friends all the time now, and they look so alarmed and shocked Smiley Wink

All I and the nurses see is progress @nashy , progress. 

My transformation is inspiring and no I am not elevated. 

Cheeky Corn

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance