Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Yes I do that. @TAB  Must be a Scaredy Cat.

Sometimes not sure of a response, so go with long turn around times ... not up with all the instant thingy .... 

You have mentioned the Serbian lady before.  I had a Serbian piano teacher.

Smiley Happy

she had a German grandfather . Theres some sort of weird connection. Maybe a sister type thing  Anyhoo. @Appleblossom  

Hey @Flying_Hams. Starting something with someone is always emotional. If you're not ready or it doesn't seem right, best to be honest and back off. There's absolutely no shame in that.

What do you have planned today? Could you do one nice thing for yourself? Perhaps enjoy a coffee in the park or eat something for lunch that you really love? 🌻 🌻 

Hey @Molliex
Not much planned today.
Other than a few updates on LinkedIn and maybe some writing to keep my mind at ease.

Yeah @TAB @Appleblossom
It is what it is.
I think being more in touch with what I want out of life generally as opposed to what I want in just a relationship or romantic context has gotten me where I am today. The dating and other stuff has come about because I have achieved and got things done in other areas of life. Catch 22 thing maybe.
I am an individual in the end and it's my choice. Perhaps that's something that was lost on many I grew up with. I'm not sure.
But I think having whatever this atm (whatever this really is) can teach and show me.

it possibly has shown out past motivations @Flying_Hams  ..keeping up with the Jones maybe? just be happy in yourself

yeah true @TAB
Maybe it's actually okay atm. And it's just time to learn and understand....

ok todays learning on netflix or wherever is watch Catch 22 the movie, also Dr Strangelove or how I learned to love the bomb, oh and Mrs Robinson lol @Flying_Hams  

@Flying_Hams hey Hamso, it is hard starting out. It will work out. Take care

Keeping your mind on getting the best from life rather than a partner is a good idea.  It will allow you to see possible partner as WITH YOU IN LIFE rather than setting up polarising and immature expectations.  It does take courage and some readiness to risk but also wisdom to find ways to understand what you are doing and who to trust.

Love your posts @Flying_Hams  Keeps me feeling positive about younger generations.

@TAB We have different connections with diff peep.  I think thats the way its meant to be, but I dont believe the world is divided into good empaths and violent nasties.

Yes EMPATHY is important.... Comapssion, Understanding, or I get it... whatever. Many empaths have not been able to open their hearts to me as they had too cushy a life, and to listen to me would be too confronting for their self image. They just wanted me to agree with ... There re exceptions everywhere. Also most nasties, even Hitler had reasons. 

I got bullied by my beloved abandoned baby brother who played the Hitler card to win endless arguments in Toastmasters etc ... and then with me when All I wanted to was to see he was alright. Silly rich boy.

Yeah brothers ssters bosom buddies ....

well the email woman msged me yest asking if I were still alive, txt woman says things not good so hasnt been in touch, however, fb messenger woman (sister of departed madwoman I used to shower with largesse back in the day) yes all connections individual to some extent. thanks for your post @Appleblossom 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance