Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

..something to occupy your mind so you don’t get all existential? @MDT Do you have a contract at work? Maybe think about leaving home or get a pet? Or go for walks? Do a course, join a club?

There is lots going on @TAB

and i am happy about that much...

But i feel confused znd upset.. idk i cant explain it..

I fell like i might be afraid to get closer with potential romantic partner for fear of hurting myself or them... idk i cant explain it. Will go to bed now

Perhaps go see someone @MDT perhaps it might help if you see a professional re your ‘V’ thing just saying. Yeah tfi but I got roped into it peer pressure age 17 after many missed ops.

Hi AB @ apfel @Appleblossom/blumen/busen
😎

@MDT 

Hooking up with somebody for a relationship is usually an emotional time. What you wrote described the sort of feelings many of us have experienced.  If it is too tumultuous and negative then its a sign its not going to work.  If you want to keep things open, but dont want to commit, its best be honest in a way that respects both your situation and hers.  There is no insurance and  no right way, but it is alright to have a little fun with it as well.

Hello @TAB By cat

Che ... busen?

.. que?... lol .. ok usually say bosom ok busen same word German and Dutch apparently @Appleblossom

Ah ... 

Smiley Happy

@TAB STER

There was a lot of Dutch and Lithuanian floating around tonight.

Yeah am a needyot @Appleblossom just got 1st unsolicited email in
3 plus months from 1 nite stand from 4yrs ago Serbian woman , she must have got rid of latest bf lol.
So. Have email gf and txt gf txt gf gone off rails last couple weeks . She always comes back but sometimes disappears for months. So I guess I would be sorted if back in Perth lol well occasionally at least Ha x

Ok you ran away @Appleblossom
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance