Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

Hey @The-red-centaur,  

I don't feel like I have all the information but I can hear there is a lot of anxiety and difficult physical reactions around food right now. That must be so tough. I can hear you're aware of needing to keep your body going and getting some fuel too. We're sitting with you through this. 

Take care,

Tortoiseshell 

@Tortoiseshell @greenpea I can't deal with eating anymore. I don't care if I the NG tube me anymore. Dinner is in 5 min and I just want to cry.

I'm in so much pain rn. Dr wouldn't increase the pain meds or out them back to where they were. And physio was so hard today. It really didn't help.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur Hey The-red-centaur did you end up eating a little bit of your dinner? Just even a few mouthfulls would be a good start.

I ate half an egg @greenpea

I really don't feel well .... everything getting blurry.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  call the nurse sweetheart. That is what they are for.

@greenpea I cant. I want to fade away finally.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  You didnt answer my question re food that you do like. Do you like pizzas for example? My kidults just like the garlic bread not the pizzas so now I buy heaps of garlic bread from doninos. Maybe you could orrder some of your favourite food into hospital?

@greenpea food is evil. J don't like any of it. It's just number. I never taste anything anymore. I'm sorry.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  dont apologise. I still think the nurses and doctors should know how you are feeling. I think you need a private room again and stronger meds imho. Surely they can see this?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance