Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

@The-red-centaur  Hey Hun how are you doing this morning? Great to hear re leave on Monday :D. What will you do with yourself:). Been wondering how you have been going the last day or so but hoping everything has been going okish your end. Dont forget how brave and wonderful you are. Love peax

@greenpea today is bad anniversary.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hi sweetie have to go out. Will be on later. Hoping you are okish. Take care. Love peaxxx

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Are you okay?

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Am heading off again shortly. Will check in on your later. Just keep focussed on your day out on Monday. Talk later. Love peaxxx

@greenpea idk....not really. I'm waiting for lifeline to text back.

@greenpea I'm sorry

@greenpea or anyone still around?

Hi @The-red-centaur

I'm just about to go to sleep but saw your message and didn't want to leave it unanswered.

I'm sorry to read that it's a tough anniversary and I hope you managed to get on to lifeline and that they were helpful. 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hey sweetie I am here if you are awake and want to talk. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance