Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Oh dear @Zoe7, now I have leaky 👀 eyes. You can stop now 🙂 but thanks. I'm very humbled. Finding my 'tribe' in these forums has been my saviour.

...and what a fantastic 'tribe we have here @Sans911 ditto to being a saviour 👍😁

Speaking of tribes - I miss my friiend ...when are you coming home @Faith-and-Hope ???????????

I know it's been such a long time since we last saw @Faith-and-Hope. Surely it can't be long now @Zoe7. She has university again this year, doesn't she? But I'm proud and pleased you've not hid away like before, and have been present every day with your stories. I've enjoyed reading about your house sorting adventures!

It has been a lot longer than I expected @Sans911 - really thought she would be back before now ...think in my mind when she said January it would be earlier in the month. Have really missed her these last couple of weeks - even more so than before (if thst is possible). Only 8 days left of this month though so she must be back soon.

I am glad you have enjoyed my many, many updates - it feels like I have been sorting for months Smiley LOL Definitely wearing me out now though so will be good to have it finished. I am on the downhill run though - games (what is left of them) sorted ...now just have to stack the boxes in the spare room and move my drawers with different subjevt resources in them. Then I will have my bedroom back and I move some things around, clean it and have a really nice, comfortable space back.

You should read some of my Fly stories on All Things Sport if you want a giggle. I have been writing them to Scarecrow over the last couple of weeks ...it has been an ongoing battle between myself and flies (I honestly think they are telling their friends to come and annoy me) - even have a new fly screen but the little buggers are still getting in ...sneaky little shits!!!

Haha, that sounds like an interesting read.

I'm going to leave you be with your sorting and tidying @Zoe7. I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

Goodnight sweet butterfly @Zoe7 and also to my two other sisters @outlander and @Snowie 💤💤💤💤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Not surprising you are so tired tonight @Sans911 - been a big few days for you ...especially emotionally with all the work stuff. Hope you sleep well Hon - I'm going to head off too.

Goodnight sweetheart Heart

Goodnight @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Snowie and all passing through too
😴💕

@Sans911 I am up late again (no surprise). Watching tennis and floating around the forum. Going to throw in a little more sorting of my books along the way but I think most of it I will do tomorrow - bit over it today but I can not only see the light at the end of the tunnel now but it is hitting me right in the face lol

How has your day been Hon?

Often that last amount of things to do is the biggest hurdle isn't is @Zoe7? You're just so done and it's a big push to the finish line.

My day has been alright. I had a quiet morning but was at the op shop this afternoon.

I saw my pyschologist late morning and talking with her is getting easier. I could look at her a little bit, and we even shared a little laugh at my loathing of words like self-love and doing nice things for me.

The op shop wasn't busy, but I found a lady's phone accidentally dropped in her donations outside the shop. It was nice to be able to return it to her after doing some detective work via her contacts.

I'm relaxing watching Netflix and the cats are nearby.

It is those last few things that are the hardest but I have energy again tonight @Sans911 - our beautiful @Faith-and-Hope is back 😁

So wonderful that you could do some detective work and return the phone - that would have made you happy - and I bet the lady was happy too 👍

It is also good to hear you are getting a little more comfortable with your psych - it has been a long, hard road for you to get to this point so it fills me with joy that you are seeing some positives out of it now. You do deserve to do nice things for yourself Hon - but I get how you feel those words don't fit with you - it is hard  to associate those things with ourselves ...especially when for so long it has been thoughts of SH or SI - you do deserve it though Sans Heart

Cat is outside and Tobes is asleep on the doona - so nothing different here. What are you watching on Netflix?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance