Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care by growing a garden

Totally @Former-Member! Smiley Very Happy

Out the front I planted 4 more potted colour (2x dianthus, 2x stock) as well as a gaura.  Still plenty of gaps that I am looking forward to filling 😁.

awesome @Former-Member 

we have planted Bromilaids in our garden this weekend and we are going to plants some in mum's garden too 

and mr shaz has put some petunias seeds in the garden and they are growing , yaaaaaaa 

@Smc@Sophie1@Appleblossom@Anastasia 

Nice @Shaz51 

Heading up to my parents' place tomorrow... so guinea pig cage is cleaned out (bunny and guinea poo saved for the vegs 🙂 )... baby tomato seedlings have gone home with my sister for TLC... everything well watered, and it's going to be medium-cool and occasional showers while we're away, so that should be good enough.

I've got masses of empty potting mix bags in the car boot, ready to put rose bushes from Mum and Dad's garden into, and I'll try to bring back enough appropriately big pots to put them into. My biggish ones are all aready in use. (But I have way too many small ones. Hmph!)

And once we're home again, there will be mass weed clearing and fire season yard readying to do here too.

'Morning @Schitzo  👋 are you a gardener?

images - 2020-09-21T074551.058.jpeg

Good morning @Former-Member. Yes I am a gardener. My sister and I have a wonderful little flower garden at the front of our flat. Yesterday we planted marigolds and pansys. We are looking at constructing a rock garden in a sunny corner of our yard.🌱🌸xxx

Wonderful @Schitzo  looking forward to a progress report as to how you get on with your next gardening project.images - 2020-09-28T084223.127.jpeg

Thank you @Former-Member, I love the cartoon lol🌺xxx

@Smc trust your trip goes well and you are able to fit in the plants you are after 😁😁😁.

119844559_4396408020432988_7379362176102852206_o.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance