Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Partners who chose to stay for the long haul

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I took at day or so to read through the thread before deciding to register. And I must say that 'Partners who chose to stay for the long haul' is such a mature and thoughtful topic thread.

Your posts have given me more relief in a day, than I've had in years.

Thanks so much for what you all do here.

Hoping to chat more in the coming posts. 

Hi @bearNecessities  and welcome 

Hi @bearNecessities @and welcome from me too .... 👋

Welcome @bearNecessities  this forum is a great place to ask questions , listen to others and learn , encourage each other and know that somebody really understands 

Welcome @bearNecessities  this forum is a great place to ask questions , listen to others and learn , encourage each other and know that somebody really understands 

hello  and welcome to the forum @bearNecessities  Heart

Hello @bearNecessities  👋

Hello @Shaz51  @Sophie1  @Faith-and-Hope  @Determined Feeling a bit behind the times after little or no mobile coverage the last couple of days whilst traveling.  Mr Darcy has been coping a bit better than I expected with not as many night time crying episodes as expected but he reacted quite strongly when someone touched on a subject that was a bit close for comfort and I needed to step in and move us away. 

Apart from taking the scenic route and an extra hour travel time (following GPS) we managed to see some homes in one of the towns we are thinking  might be a place we could move too nearer family. 

Good hear things better than expected @Former-Member  thinking of you as you continue to travel. 

Hello @Determined , @Former-Member , @Sophie1 , @Faith-and-Hope , @bearNecessities , @Former-Member , @Tiggeroo , @Lost1 , @Sasha_86 , @Lisek , @PeppiPatty , @Carlachris , @Raine 

cat cuddles.jpg

how is everyone today xxx

Thanks @Shaz51  and hi everyone else ..... @Former-Member  @Determined  @Faith-and-Hope  @Sophie1 

I'm okay ..... at least thats what I keep telling myself.  

Sherry 🌸

Image result for awwww thanks

Image result for awwww thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance