Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

Mhe
New Contributor

Husband cannot move on from being cheated many times

Content/trigger warning
Hi to all,

My husband and I have been together for 10 years. I cheated my husband with many boys before we got engaged. I told my husband that I had many boys when we were in Gf bf relationship on the day we got engage,. I still have the ring and were together now for 10years and never.cheat or show interest any boys.

When my husband gets frustrated to me, my cheating goes back to his mind and never forget about my cheating and always ask me why did I cheat. Is it the size of his d...? So you know, we are sexually active.

What should I do? How can I help him? How
can I make him move on about my cheating?

Please help me

Thank you in advance
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Husband cannot move on from being cheated many times

Hi @Mhe 

Thank you for sharing your story, sounds like such a tough and sensitive situation. You obviously love your husband ver much, and what you did in the past is in the past. It can be hard for him to move on though if he is a little insecure. To me, there is not much more you can do than assure him you love him and tell him what's done is done and won't happen again. It could be good for you both to go to counselling. Is it something you think he'd be open to?

Warmest wishes

Hanami

@Mhe, thank you for sharing this with usโค๏ธ It sounds really frustrating that after so long, cheating can still come up. I think it shows amazing strength that you were honest and open with your husband at the time, despite it being (probably) really scary! 

I wonder if you've spoken about this with your husband about it since? I know for me, when I bring up something that has been "in the background" when I'm frustrated, it means I haven't really "got over" it yet. I'm not sure if it's the same with your husband?

I wonder if you could speak about it when he isn't upset? Maybe finding a time where you can both be honest. Relationships Australia has some amazing resources and a phone line you could call to get some advi...

What do you think?

Dear Hanami,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes a coumseling could help up.
He hasnt move on from all the past cheating that happened to him. Not just woman, but also his friends.
I want to help him.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance