Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Diary of wifes hospital stay - holding it together for our family

So glad that we were able to be there during a very challenging time for you @Determined. You aren't out of the woods yet as treatment for MI doesn't work that way unfortunately so you may have to make a new thread so we can continue to offer you our 2cents worth in the days ahead. 

Thanks @soul

I fully understand we have a long road ahead. I actually started on a new thread earlier but visitors arrived (mum and sister with s1 & s2 for usual dinner arrangement) so had to can it.   Will have something up by tomorrow night. 

Was thinking something along the lines of progress around boundaries and healing that may be of benifit to others who like me find the change daunting or are fearful of making things worse.... 

Forming a logical intro this time as almost every thread I have starred so far (this one included) has started scattered and in crisis mode,   

I am looking forward to the sharing of positive outcomes with my forum friends but fully prepared (as prepared as I can be ) for plenty of bumps along the way .

Looking forward to the sequel @Determined. Don't think too hard - just go with it. Maybe plagiarise The Beatles - "The Long and Winding Road" or The Rolling Stones - "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

@Mrsjones 

This thread may be helpful for you.

No real advice but it does show some of the ups and downs and the importance of support through our families journey while my darling was away. Happy to lend an ear if you need. The support I received here on the forum was invaluable.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance