Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

@Former-Member  I got Darling one of these for Christmas. She thinks it is fantastic.

She is constantly vacuuming and mopping. This has helped her to keep up with her self emposed standard. 

https://www.lg.com/au/vacuum-cleaners/lg-A9ULTIMATE

wow , love the vacumm @Determined Smiley Very Happy

I thought it was juat an expensive gimmick @Shaz51  but Darling was keen to try it. Turns out it works a treat. 

We have timber floors that show up dust unfortunately. 

@Determined 

I have seen cheaper version but people and customers have said what was wrong with them so sometimes it is better to spend a little bit more for something better

glad your Darling is happy xx

The baby Java Finches look like this now @greenpea Almost (sort of) like their parents....

http://www.efinch.com/chicks/java_juvie.jpg

I had been thinking about getting something similar @Determined @Shaz51  but was put off by the negative reviews.

mr shaz is  put off by the negative reviews. too  @Former-Member , @Determined ,

so I have a brand new small vacumm for the house yesterday Smiley Very Happy

@Appleblossom, @greenpea 

I have gone back to sweeping the cat hair off the carpet and the doing a vac ... had pet standard vacs and all that ... this seems to use less energy  .... so it seems to me.

@Shaz51 

@Former-Member @Determined 

Smiley Happy

Lovely bird @Adge 

Smiley Happy

@greenpeaYou are such a caring person.

Smiley Happy

Love my stick vacuum (it is corded by choice) and it is the reason why our carpets gets cleaned far more often than it has ever been done (short of when we had a cleaner) which is why a stick vacuum/mop for the limo/tiled areas is so appealing.

Might check in 6 months time to see what you & Darling think of your unit @Determined . And I will take the bite 🎣 getting a vacuum for Christmas sucks 😁😁😁.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance