Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

Thanks Daisydreamer 

Take care @Determined . It certainly sounds like a challenging time! We're here for you.

a little tip @Nashagirl75 , put a @ in front of members names so they will receive your message like @Daisydreamer 

Hey @Daisydreamer   Feeling pretty emotional these past 2 days. Mental Health Tribunal yesterday for my girl with the decision to go ahead with further ECT's as she has been deteriorating and will be spending another Christmas in hospital. Treatment started today and have felt sick to my stomach not being able to be there as she is still refusing any contact with me. Miss her so much and praying her condition improves. 

Ohh @Krishna , sitting with you my friend xx 

It is soo hard when we can not be with our  love ones 🥰❤❤❤

Thank you @Shaz51 my friend. Your care and support is so very much appreciated xx I'll be right after a couple of days of rest xx

Sorry I pop in so irregularly. My days are full on and I don't have much energy between work and caring for hubby. 
You are all such survivors! Finding strength from each other and incredible personal resilience. I sometimes wish I didn't have to go down this path in life and have to always be so strong. But this my life, and I believe it's for a good purpose.

So hang in there everyone. You are hero's ❤️🙏💪🏼

keep on keeping on my @Scoo  but remember to look after you as well my friend 

what self care have you done for yourself this weekend xx

don`t worry i am still learning to fit me in 

@cloudcore@Krishna@BPDSurvivor@Nashagirl75 

@Shaz51 

You are such a beautiful, caring soul. 

I had a nanna nap yesterday afternoon and I might fit one in today or a walk on the beach ❤️ Hello to everyone else out there 🌻

having a restful day today here my @Scoo 

my mr shaz is staying very close by for some reason xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance