Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Online Peer Group Chat // Recovering From Our Lowest of Lows // Thursday 17th February 2022, 7PM – 8:30PM (AEDT)

Hey everyone!

We are very excited for our upcoming Online Peer Group Chat on Thursday 17th February 2022 - the topic will be Recovering from our Lowest of Lows

At times in life we can feel overwhelmed, hopeless, or like things will go on this way forever. However, we can decide to change or work through what’s going on for us if we focus on recovery. There's no doubt this can be difficult in the moment. But, it can lead - slowly but surely - to improvements in your life, and even profound change. 

sunrise.gif

The event start times across Australia are: 

• WA: 4pm
  • NT: 5:30pm
  • SA: 6:30pm
  • QLD: 6pm
  • NSW, VIC, ACT & TAS: 7pm

Peer Group Chats are held by SANE outside of the Forums, using a platform called Chatwee. To join an Online Peer Group, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee. On the night, follow this link and log in to your Chatwee account before the group starts. Check out the FAQs page for more information.

I'll tag some members who may be interested in this topic @Adge @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @outlander @Snowie @Zoe7 @frog @Flying_Hams @eth @pinklollipop15 @NatureLover @Sophia1 @HenryX @LostAngel @Gwynn @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Mazarita @Emelia8  And anyone reading who's interested is welcome to join!

Feel free to spread the word, tag others, and support this post for further reminders about this event on an important topic. The more perspectives and experiences that are shared, the better 😊

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Recovering from out Lowest of Lows // Thursday 17th February 2022, 7PM – 8:30PM (AEDT)

Hello @Former-Member 

Is that intended to be next Thursday 17 February?

Cheers

@Henry 

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Recovering from out Lowest of Lows // Thursday 17th February 2022, 7PM – 8:30PM (AEDT)

Whoops @HenryX thank you for spotting that, I've fixed it 🙂 

Hello Everyone on the Forums!

Just a reminder that the Online Peer Group Chat, Thursday 17th February 2022 - Recovering from our Lowest of Lows, is on tonight!

At times in life we can feel overwhelmed, hopeless, or like things will go on this way forever. However, we can decide to change or work through what’s going on for us if we focus on recovery. There's no doubt this can be difficult in the moment. But, it can lead - slowly but surely - to improvements in your life, and even profound change. 

RiverSeal_0-1645055935138.gif

The event start times across Australia are: 

• WA: 4pm
  • NT: 5:30pm
  • SA: 6:30pm
  • QLD: 6pm
  • NSW, VIC, ACT & TAS: 7pm

Peer Group Chats are held by SANE outside of the Forums, using a platform called Chatwee. To join an Online Peer Group, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee. On the night, follow this link and log in to your Chatwee account before the group starts. Check out the FAQs page for more information.

I'll tag some members who may be interested in this topic @Adge @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @outlander @Snowie @Zoe7 @frog @Hams @eth @pinklollipop15 @NatureLover @Sophia1 @HenryX @LostAngel @Gwynn @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Mazarita @Emelia8  And anyone reading who's interested is welcome to join!

Feel free to spread the word, tag others, and support this post for further reminders about this event on an important topic. The more perspectives and experiences that are shared, the better!

We look forward to chatting with you in the group!

RiverSeal

Hey everyone! 

We're going to get started in about 5-10 mins 😊 This Online Peer Group Chat is on the topic of Recovering from out Lowest of Lows. Everyone is welcome! 

You can join the chat here: https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat

Tagging those who supported the original posts as a reminder 🙂 @frog @Adge @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Snowie @HenryX and anyone else who might be interested @Shaz51 @chibam @Flying_Hams @Gwynn @apc @Judi9877 @outlander @eth 

Would love to join, but I just heard some thunderclaps; which means I have to pull all my electronics for risk of frying my tempramental NBN box. ☹️

Hope you (and your electronics) stay safe, @chibam! There will always be the transcript available on our website in the following days which you can go back and have a read of 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance