Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Online Peer Group Chat // Creativity and Wellness // Thursday 29th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hi everyone!

The SANE Peer Support Team would like to let you know that our next Online Peer Group Chat is coming up on Thursday 29th July, 7PM - 8:30PM AEST, on the topic of Creativity and Wellness

252_EPISODEART.gif

You don’t necessarily have to think of yourself as a creative person to benefit from creativity relating to your mental health! Being creative can be a good source of general self-care and wellbeing, and it can also be used as a coping strategy or outlet for strong emotions. You may also benefit from thinking creatively about navigating difficult times, that is- thinking outside the box and doing things a little differently. Join us for a group chat where we can share ideas and learn from each other 😊

Tagging some people who might be interested, or who might know others who could be interested Smiley Happy @bipolarbunny @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor @Flying_Hams @Adge @Alicat @Fluttershy1 @Zoe7 

As always, if you're interested but can't make it, you will be able to read the transcript of the group the next day here.

Please see this FAQ for any questions you may have Smiley Happy For any issues on the night, please message the moderator of the group on the Chat platform.

We hope to see you there! Heart

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Creativity and Wellness // Thursday 29th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Thanks!

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Creativity and Wellness // Thursday 29th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Lol @Former-Member @bipolarbunny ,

I did it again. I logged in two days early, hence I found myself sitting in an empty forum tonight. 

Then, thank goodness @Daisydreamer who tagged me to where I was supposedly going... Topic Tuesday! I'll just blame it on the "Lockdown brain". So many screens, I don't know what to look at!

Once again, @Former-Member and @Daisydreamer , your tags are very much appreciated. I've got so many dates and times scribbled into my schedule that sometimes, I get all jumbled.

@BPDSurvivor @Former-Member 

Oh yes! Lockdown Syndrome definitely needs to be added to the DSM! I am the same, I never know what day it is or where I'm supposed to be either, lol! xx

BB 🐰💙

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm really looking forward to this chat session as I noticed that as I developed my MH issues, I became more creative and it really did help with my MH in a positive way. I hope I can actively participate in some form!

Judi9877😎

Hey everyone!! Just a reminder that tonight's Online Peer Group Chat will be starting soon at 7PM! Hope to see you there and looking forward to our discussions tonight 

@Claude @Zoe7  @Alicat @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Adge @Shaz51 

Thanks @HappyCastle for the reminder! Helped me to get on straight after my work!

Much much appreciated!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance