Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Lauz
Senior Contributor

MAY: Community Wrap

5. May Community Wrap.jpg

Hello all that wanted a reminder of the new Community Wrap! @BlueBay @The-red-centaur @Gusday @Former-Member @Former-Member @Razzle @outlander @Smc @Teej @Flying_Hams @frog @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Adge @Zoe7 @eth 

hashtag.pngTrending topics

handclapping.png Celebrating members

In the Lived Experience side of the forums, we are celebrating @BryanaCamp! Thank you for always seeking to support and encourage members (such as here), while still being vulnerable om sharing your own struggles. 

For our Carers, we are celebrating @Needpeace for their courage in reaching out and sharing their story. It is not easy trying to find new supports so we really value the strength in getting involved and getting support here! 

PS- if you ever feel like sharing something you would like to celebrate for yourself or shouting out a celebration to another member, check out the Thumbs up Thursday- Woohoo thread!

party.pngForum events to take part in next month

spotlight.pngSpotlight on: 

Ever considered being a Community Guide in the forums?? Well the time has come, we are recruiting for Community Guides for the next 2019 Community Guide Program! Check out details and submit an application here! Applications close 9am Monday 13 May. 

quote.pngQuote's of the month

"For me I like to have a book to read. If I'm feeling uptight I find a quiet place and read for 20-30 minutes. That really helps to stop the negative circular thinking." - this was said by @Ilovehiking when sharing tips in this topic tuesday in the lived experience forum

"I find point two is important when I find myself sitting in that space for too long and holding on to those feelings is keeping me from moving forward" - said by @Sasha_86  in the carers forum. This comment was in regards to looking at emotional resilience and the responsibility of emotions in talking about emotional resilience

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the support button and we will notify you when the next one is up!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance